Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday..Monday..Monday

I listen a lot. To everyone and interject my thoughts carefully and only when needed.
I prefer to be shy and quiet when it doesn't force me into situations I would rather not be in presently, I often find myself walking out of a room smiling and nodding my head as pretend I must be going to do something important and timely just to leave an undesired conversation. Sometimes confrontation is necessary and I realize that and step forward ( I do try to behave). Most times it is unnecessary to highlight myself as it serves no immediate purpose. I realize people make their own assumptions of me. I can work much more effectively, quietly and in the background. No waves, no earth-shattering deal-breaking maneuvers. Just calm, conscientious steady working method is good for me. I consider most a good day :)
Then there are the people who thrive on chaos, you know the ones who insist that you MUST care of their drama. I'm not cold hearted, I realize everyone has their issues in this life. But when you give your opinion of the situation they don't really want it. And if you don't say a word you are obviously in disagreement. The best you can do is tell yourself you can't please anyone and run for the hills!!