Being in the hidden side of a retreat/vacation/lodge where I work I've been pretty busy lately. (happy 4th of July all :D )
Not to mention trying to catch up with all the reading here after my computer fiasco and the need to think I am no longer computer dependant (yeh right!-lol). In reading so many blogs here I'm starting to think I have a sharing problem, I keep having flashes of someone from work or my past finding me here and reading my "issues"-lol. Lets be honest, I really shouldn't be using a real picture of me here but needless to say my intentions were good:p I am currently in the process of finding a new profile picture (just another thing on my to do list)...back to the sharing issue~I find that most of you freely give so much info about yourselves and your thoughts and I've been a little slow to catch up with that. Part of why I started this blog was to re-learn to express myself that I feel I can't in real life (yep, you guessed it, I still have no friends;D). Maybe it was the lapse in access to this place that jogged my thinking a little. Might even be a little guilt as I have a couple new followers that I can't for the life of me figure out what interest my none "sharing" not to the point blogs have to hold there interest-lol. Even now as I look at how much I have written here in this piece and still not managed to get anything productive to say out. So what's new? lets start with what's old that I haven't shared. I'm sure most have figured out that I was not always a socially challenged person so what has changed? I have to say it started long before my move to this new town. The last town I lived in was even smaller then this one. For starters I have essential tremor that has been getting worse. I also have a tendancy to go extremely anemic. Yes, I have been through many doctors who like to run the same tests over and over again, just incase something was missed (of course my insurance doesn't miss it and there for decide they don't want to pay for the lab work..AGain). So as anyone can imagine the looks I get as Ms. tired, pale, and shakey -trys to write a check, sign my name, or fill out any paperwork. People make their own assumptions and a small town is no exception. I have now been trying to break in a new doctor in this new town. More updates on that to come (oh..yippy-lol) I have to admit the best part is adding the "oh yeah, I have anxiety too" they see dollar signs till I tell them I'm not looking for any of the side effect prone pills they make these days for all it's worth. After that they could pretty much careless.lol....soooo...umm...now you know whats new ;) I will try to get myself back into the swing of things here.



