I was thinking that a new town would make things easier, nobody knows me or of me. The idea of going out into the world, if only to the local store to pick up items for supper forgotten in the last trip, would be easier at best. I gather my small post it list of items needed, run a brush through my hair, check for keys (again), check the thermometer outside my small kitchen window. Awwww...not to cold out I need only to select a hoody to throw on simple enough. Check the clock to find it has already taken me 15 minute to get out of the house and run to the store only 3-4 minutes away. I'm stalling as I always do and at this point that voice in my head barks "just go already, Geez!"
I know I over think things, I know people have there own lives and could careless about who I am-yet the town is filled with people who know me now that I do not know. My oldest daughter is now 15 and has cheering told here friends of her wonderfully abstract mother. I notice the smirks and pity of recognition all to well and frankly I really don't want to offend anyone or embarrass my daughter. After the trip has been made I find the trembling hands to be an annoyance and hope nobody will ring my phone as I would most definitely drop it to the floor trying to pick it up at this point.



