
I have no real direction for this blog other then I feel like writing something down to mark the week. I'm in a pretty good mood tonight as a lot of my work load next week is light and i will get to spend more time catching up on things at home, blogs included-lol. OK..ok..I'll admit it, the idea of not having to go anywhere is a stress reliever and probably the opposite of what I should be doing. I should make a plan to force myself out of the house next week, but for now i'm relishing in the idea of being the hermit I despise so much!-lol. It's hard to find that balance between what is a well deserved break and what is just giving into my avoidant personality disorder. I guess one COULD say that if I spent a day here replying and commenting on all the blogs I have read to which I wanted too (but didn't) couldn't be considered avoidance, could it?-hehe. I do have a few social sites I like to visit here online, it's amazing the amount of time some of these people spend on them but it usually turns into a backlash when I get into a "quiet" mood. People get upset if I'm not logged in everyday, I have to say finding a few good online friends is like winning a lottery!:p I'm thinking blogging is they way to go, I like it here-I have yet to find hate mail waiting simply because I didn't write all week. I did a lot of great reading!-lol, but no writing :)



