it's been awhile since I've posted anything new here and I'm feeling a bit frazzled. I went right to "post". I did not open the "blog of the day" and have not seen anything anyone has written as of yet-lol. Yes!, this is my downfall to writing here. I tend to get drawn into all that everyone has written and lose track of time :)
For a while now things haven't been real good for me. I'm not real good at gathering thoughts when I am this way. Rest assured that everyone here is fine but I really have been pushing myself "out" a little too much! how can I help it-the weather has been wonderful and seems the best to get out if not just into the yard :) I've planted some day lillie's and some lily of the valley to fill in the sides of the sheds. I've gotten out into the community with the kids a little more on our walks. This is a good thing! so why do I feel so guilty and behind on everything. I'm not sure if this is a normal feeling or just another side of this anxiety that is creeping in. Two steps forward, one step back has always been ok with me but I'm tripping, and it's getting really annoying. On a positive note, I am enjoying the summer-yesterday was the last day of school for the kiddo's so it's just beginniing :D



