Friday, May 1, 2009

Another Friday

Another Friday has come and will soon be gone to make way for another weekend gone to soon. You'll be happy to know that my new employee is getting along just fine. I had a comment on that last blog (thank you "Lover of Life") about how it maybe a form of Tourette's that this new employee may be dealing with so I looked it up. There are two forms of Tourette syndrome that I found that come close. The first is Palilalia (repeating ones own words) and Echolalia (repeating the words of others). I think the Echolalia is a lot closer to explaining her "talent" as it she could have mastered it over the years into a neat "trick" of practically reading another's thoughts being simply predictable. Though I haven't asked her about it because I'm afraid I may be over stepping some line. Frankly it's easier to me to just assume she can't help it and hope that as she starts feeling more comfortable around work it will ease up a bit :) As my own anxiety quarks do, hehe.
I have to say I'm glad this week is over and Friday is here. The girls and I had our home movie night, we threw popcorn at the TV, we hooted, howled, and laughed as the dogs jockey for the best position to clean up the popcorn before it hits the ground. We all love our Friday's here, I think even the dogs look forward to it :)